Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other assembly related documents prior to start of work.
- Plans and allocates appropriate manpower, tools, equipment and resources for various production activities.
- Supervises engineers, foremen and craftsmen in the construction and erection areas; delegates work activities to meet production requirements.
- Checks construction/erection works’ compliance to design, specification and quality standard.
- Keeps track of project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures production deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Collates data on production inputs, including re-work, quality defects and other relevant reports; recommends necessary preventive and/or corrective action, as necessary.
- Coordinates with other sections in production to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Reports regularly to the Shop Head the production and construction performance in the Structural and Tanks & Vessel Shops.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least three (3) years of management experience
- At least five (7) years of experience in the construction, steel fabrication, and/or modularization