Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews scope of responsibility and project specification form tender documents provided by the Client.
- Develops and updates Level III/IV Unit / Modules schedule in Primavera (or any Planning Software) in accordance to contractual or project requirement
- Develops and updates look-ahead and weekly work plans or packages.
- Prepares and updates Resources Schedule – Manpower and Equipment
- Gather relative information for Progress Measurement for schedule update
- Generates Progress S-Curves; rundown curves and productivity daily.
- Works regularly with Operations to ensure alignment of current / daily activities according to plan.
- Ensure adequate and accurate project report data integration and timelines of reports.
- Does Schedule Analysis and comparison of actual performances against project specific targets.
- Identifies potential project risks or problems and variations and reports; discusses such risks or problems with Lead Engineer or Senior Planner for immediate mitigation.
- Works regularly with Engineering, Operations (Fabrication & Construction) and other support services needed.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Engineering Graduate
- Proficiency in work plan preparation and other scheduling techniques using PERT/CPM application, MS Project, Primavera and/or other planning program, application or software.
- Knowledgeable of methods, materials, tools & equipment used in the oil &gas industry.
- At least two (2) years in the similar position in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar sectors.