Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews scope of responsibility and project specification form tender documents provided by the Client.
- Analyzes project schedule based on AG&P capabilities and project requirements
- Develops and updates Level III/IV Unit / Modules schedule in Primavera (or any Planning Software) in accordance to contractual or project requirement
- Gather relative information for Progress Measurement for schedule update
- Works regularly with other departments for functional deliverables and other support required for planning activities
- Identifies project risk, possible problems and variation, etc. for immediate mitigation and/or resolution.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least two (2) years of experience in planning and/or estimation in a construction, oil & gas, power & mining and/or other similar sectors.