Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Plans, reviews and administers the completions framework to deliver a seamless facility testing, commissioning and start up process that focuses on the end user.
- Plans and allocates appropriate manpower, tools, equipment and resources for the required pre-commissioning & commissioning activities.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of detailed execution plan for non-energized, energized testing activities including schedule and budget fully integrated with project schedule and budget including commissioning procedure, commissioning division of responsibility matrix, interface management, etc.
- Identifies risk of personnel, environment, plant and equipment, schedule and budget, as well as stakeholder reputation.
- Checks the application of the Project Safety Management Systems during the planning and execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up project phases adapting to the specific needs and any unique tasks
- Responsible for health, safety and environmental performance for all personnel and facilities under their control during pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Carries out considerable management, influence and communication skills to establish and communicate the systems required for successful execution of the commissioning scope.
- Reports regularly to the Project Director or the Project Manager the progress performance in the assigned area/site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least ten (10) years of management experience, preferably in the similar position
- At least twenty (20) years of overall experience ; must be EPC competent from construction until mechanical completion, assembly to pre-comm execution