Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Develops, coordinates and directs pre-commissioning activities for turn around project.
- Assists with identification of hand over systems and establishment of priorities and sequence of completion.
- Review the status of constructing and punch listing to ensure system are turned over to pre-commissioning in a smooth, safe and efficient manner during the construction phase.
- Effectively plan and implement flushing, blowing out, loop testing, validation and preservation of equipment and piping within their allocated subsystem.
- Provides piping pre-commissioning activities as chemical cleaning, blowing, flushing etc.
- Organizes and provides related pre-commissioning inspection as alignment by preparing methods and procedures prior to starting of activities.
- Ensures that commissioning readiness inspection (CRI) is conducted prior to pre-commissioning activities.
- Coordinates with the vendor, client representative to obtain approval for work as it is accomplished.
- Monitors permit to work process (PTW) is being followed, maintained and correctly implemented on subsystem.
- Ensures that all pre-commissioning activities are logged and recorded with progress monitored within their sub-system.
- Supports the project organization in ordering and procurement of appropriate materials and equipment for all precommissioning activities.
- Consistently inform the project organization on the utilization of commissioning spares, tools and consumables applicable to their sub-system.
- Reports activity clashes that impact the schedule on the sub-system to the pre-commissioning team manager as they arise.
- Continuously monitor and report progress on the subsystem and the performance of the team members to the Turn-Around (TAR Manager)
- Mechanical Engineering graduate.
- Knowledgeable in aspect of process precommissioning of large multi-functional process systems and equipment.
- Must possess strong knowledge on industrial standards and processes to ensure a safe and practical installation ready for efficient progress through the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up phases.
- With proven skills with pre-commissioning and commissioning planning and instructions creation
- Pro-active and self-driven personality, hands on and computer literate.
- Capable of building and retaining strong working relationships at all levels.
- Multi-train large ASU commissioning process a significant advantage.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience within the oil and gas industry encompassing both design and pre-commissioning activities.
- Experienced on MC database and Handover system use and structure + requirements