Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Prepares methods statements for the preservation of stationary / rotating equipment.
- Follows and implements the preservation requirements based on instruction operation manuals and client procedures.
- Regularly checks site condition of mechanical stationary and rotating equipment.
- Coordinates with other departments/ clients for equipment plan and schedules.
- Monitors all preservation activities and updates approved program schedule.
- Provide monitoring log sheets on site for all stationary & rotating equipment.
- Prepare technical queries to the clients if conflicts and clarifications with the design, drawings and project references.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- At least two (two) years of experience in preservation of stationary and rotating equipment, preferably in a construction, oil & gas, mining and or similar sectors.