Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Prepares methods statements for the preservation of equipment as per vendor recommendation
- Supervises packing and preservation - maintain all finished goods, ship loose materials in compliance with export quality.
- Plans and allocates appropriate manpower, tools, equipment and resources to complete assigned preservation deliverables.
- Monitors all preservation activities and updates approved program schedule.
- Provide monitoring log sheets on site for all stationary & rotating equipment.
- Prepare technical queries to the clients if conflicts and clarifications with the design, drawings and project references.
- Reports regularly to the Construction Manager the performance of his assigned discipline.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualification Requirement
- College Graduate- Holds a degree related to Electrical & Instrumentation
Minimum Experience Requirement
- At least three (3) years in a supervisory/management role
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Preservation related work