Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other assembly related documents prior to start of work.
- Assists the Project Manager in various project management and control activities.
- Keeps track of project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Monitors and follows through various resource requirements such as manpower, equipment, materials and other resources required by the Project.
- Oversees fabrication and construction activities.
- Oversees subcontract administration.
- Works regularly with Engineering, Fabrication, Quality Control, Supply Chain and other work units on project-related concerns and issues.
- Reports regularly to the Manager or Director, or the Client the productivity/progress, and concerns raised in the Construction area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least five (5) years of project or construction management experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.