Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Manages the overall operational, budgetary, staffing, and career development responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Dept.
- Plans and allocates resources to effectively staff and accomplish the following QA deliverables such as but not limited to Quality Manuals, Quality Plans, ITPs, Procedures, Work Instructions, Welding Procedures, Welders Qualification Test Records, CPARs, Quality reports, etc. work to meet project productivity and quality requirements.
- Reviews and approves relevant documents and reports prepared.
- Evaluates cost estimates, plan and schedule on welding procedure qualification test, (PQT), Welder and Welding Operator’s Qualification Test (WQT) to meet project requirements.
- Reviews status of in-process performance rejections and recommends appropriate corrective action
- Prepares and implements yearly quality audit program
- Prepares and revises the Quality Control Manual for ASME Certification to "U" and "S" Stamps and NBIC "R" Stamp.
- Ensures the updates, revision, issuance and effective implementation of quality system documents such as Quality Manual, Quality Plan, Procedures, Work Instruction and Support Documentation and its continual improvement.
- Reviews and approves Quality Assurance procedures and work instructions to improve operating quality and efficiency of processes in accordance to quality management system requirements.
- Assists Business Development in accomplishing the questionnaires and checklist of the prospective customers during the Pre-Award stage and provides bid documents as requested.
- Reports regularly to the VP for Quality the quality assurance, document control and welding testing & technology performance.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least five (5) years of management experience
- At least ten (10) years of experience in the field quality assurance and/or quality management systems