Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Reviews project specifications and identify project quality requirements. Does gap analysis as necessary for bidding and awarded projects.
- Identifies the requirements of the applicable Codes and Standards as per project specification requirements.
- Prepares and revises document such as but not limited to Quality Plan, Procedures, Inspection and Test Plans and support project documentation efforts.
- Conducts orientation with process owners for the effective implementation of the approved Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan and Procedures of the projects.
- Verifies compliance to the project's Quality Management System requirements through surveillance/patrol inspections and reports the discrepancy, nonconformity and other deficiencies found in the process.
- Prepares and monitors Quality Performance Statistics of projects and coordinates with the Process Owners for action items.
- Conducts Project Compliance Audit and does follow up verification.
- Reviews and confirms Material Test Certificates (prior to ordering) compliance to the Codes and Standards requirements.
- Monitors and controls monitoring and measuring test equipment of the project.
- Conducts written examination for Paint/Coating Applicators updates masterlist and qualification records.
- Prepares and revises QA procedures in compliance with ISO 9001QMS requirements
- Assists in the Internal Quality Audit and follow-up verification, as needed.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- With Engineering degree (preferably licensed), or with related hands-on experience of 4 years in the field of quality assurance and control operations in heavy fabrication and construction environment.
- Certified Quality System Auditor
- Ability to communicate effectively and with good writing skills
- Computer skills required, including Microsoft Office Applications and email
- Familiar with Codes and Standards
- Team Player
- Ability to read/interpret design drawings
- Knowledgeable in SPC, RCA and other quality improvement techniques.
- At least three (3) years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance and quality control operations in heavy fabrication and construction environment.