Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews project specifications and project quality requirements. Does gap analysis as necessary for bidding and awarded projects.
- Identifies the requirements of the applicable Codes and Standards for a certain project.
- Prepares document requirements such as Quality Plan, Procedures, Work Instructions, Inspection and Test Plans and support project documentation efforts.
- Prepares and revises project Procedures and Work Instructions, in coordination with various departments.
- Conducts orientation with process owners for the effective implementation of the approved Quality Plan, Procedures and Work Instructions of the projects.
- Monitors the implementation of the project's Quality Management System through surveillance/patrol inspections and reports the discrepancy, nonconformity and other deficiencies found in the process.
- Prepares Corrective and Preventive Action Request for the identified/reported discrepancy, nonconformity and other deficiencies of the project quality management system.
- Prepares and monitors Quality Performance Statistics of the projects.
- Conducts Project Compliance Audit and does follow up verification.
- Reviews/verifies Purchase Requisitions, Ordering Information and Mill Certificates (prior to ordering) compliance to the Codes and Standards requirements.
- Responsible for the control and monitoring of measuring equipment
- Conduct written examination for Paint/Coating Applicators and updates Masterlist and Qualification Records.
- Prepares and revises QA procedures in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 system element
- Assists in the Internal Quality Audit and performs follow up verification.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least five (5) years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance & Quality Control.