Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews project specifications/code requirements, Project Quality
- Plan, respective procedure, work methodology and ITP, etc.
- Liaises with client counterpart (internal and external) to resolve quality control action items, issues and concerns.
- Implements the Project Quality Plan and Inspection and Test Plan accordingly.
- Conducts daily inspection and test as required in the ITP.
- Checks quality and conformance of customer requirements before turn-over to subsequent activities
- Prepares the required records / documentation of inspected item.
- Reports any nonconforming products and processes; prepares nonconformity report accordingly.
- Checks / monitors subcontractor’s quality performance.
- Attends internal project coordination meetings.
- Participates in the disposition of nonconforming items / products.
- Initiates activities to clear outstanding items in the non-conformity punch list.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Certified NACE Level II, BGAS & CSWIP
- At least seven (7) years quality control and inspection experience in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.