Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews project specifications/code requirements, Project Quality Plan, respective procedure, work methodology and ITP, etc.
- Liaises with client counterpart (internal and external) to maintain good working relationship.
- Ensures implementation of the project Quality Plan and Inspection and Test Plan.
- Conducts daily inspection and test as required in the ITP.
- Prepares records / documentation of inspected item as required.
- Reports any Nonconforming products and prepares Nonconformity report.
- Participates in the disposition of nonconforming items / products.
- Checks / monitors subcontractor’s quality performance.
- Attends internal project coordination meetings
- Drives quality improvement efforts.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Engineering graduate (preferably licensed) and multi-disciplined inspector (material, piping, structural, welding, painting, etc.) or equivalent as prescribed below.
- Knowledgeable in heavy construction and various Codes and Standards;
- Good communication skills
- Team player and excellent in decision making
- At least seven (7) years experience as QC Inspector Or equivalent; i.e.
- Non-engineering degree but college graduate and multi-discipline inspector(material, piping, structural, welding, painting, etc) who had more than 10 years experience in quality control inspection in heavy fabrication and construction environment