Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews project specifications/code requirements, project quality plan, respective procedure, work methodology and ITP, etc.
- Supervises QC Inspectors, Document Engineers, NDT Technicians in the daily the implementation of the Project Quality
- Plan and Inspection and Test Plan in his respective discipline.
- Plans and allocates resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet project productivity and quality requirements.
- Checks and reviews relevant QA/QC documents.
- Liaises with client counterpart (internal and external) to resolve quality-related action items, issues and concerns.
- Checks and approves inspection and testing reports.
- Reports regularly to the Project QA/QC Manager the Inspection, Test and Documentation performance, per project.
- Oversees the disposition of nonconforming items / products.
- Initiates activities to clear outstanding items in the non-conformity punch list.
- Attends internal of external project coordination meetings.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least three (3) years of overall experience in the field quality control and/or quality management systems in a construction, oil & gas/petrochemical, power, mining and/or other similar sectors.