Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope & Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Develops and updates Progress Tracking worksheets aligned to the required discipline progress measurement and agreed rules of credit
- Develop Work Steps or Work Packages
- Gather and Verifies reports with department, shop or field supervisors or foremen
- Evaluation of processed quantities and arrange payment claim for value of work done; reconcile with details of the Bill of Quantity for unit rate base items
- Tracking and recording of modified and deleted quantities as a support for potential claims and variation orders..
- Engineering graduate
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, at least in MS Excel
- Knowledge in preparation of Work Breakdown Structure
- Good Communication skills
- At least two (2) years of experience in quantity surveillance and/or project management works preferably in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar industries.