Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews lifting procedures and other related engineering drawings prior to lifting and transport activities.
- Installs rigging gears to the load to be lifted/ transported/ erected in a safe way compliant to the project requirement.
- Inspection lifting gears before and after use.
- Informs the crane operator of the weight of materials to be lifted and signals before lifting activity
- Computes weight of materials to be lifted, as necessary.
- Does clear and correct hand signals and hitches during lifting activities.
- Serves as banksman to aide the crane operator and other heavy equipment driver/ operator during travel.
- Performs basic load calculation and rigging tools configuration.
- Ensures safety all the time in the affected area of lifting activity.
- Barricades the exclusion zone and prevents entry of unauthorized personnel.
- Prepares heat treatment record sheet to include actual computed heating rate, heating time, holding temperature & holding time.
- Maintains good housekeeping and safekeeping of all lifting gears and tools after operation.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High School graduate
- TESDA NC II holder or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience in rigging/scaffolding works in a construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar sectors.