Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Delegates and leads the daily activities of an assigned group of riggers, crane and other equipment operators.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals, specifications and load charts.
- Does accurate measurement, calculation and conversions for lifting/handling activities.
- Prepares daily job plan and production/accomplishment report.
- Uses and understands basic rigging / lifting hand signals.
- Does inspection / routine checks before and after use assigned equipment.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- At least five (5) years of experience in rigging works in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar sector like brownfield experience