Education : Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets equipment manuals, specifications and load charts, detailed engineering drawings and other lifting & transport related documents prior to start of work.
- Plans and allocates appropriate manpower, tools, equipment and resources for various construction/assembly activities.
- Supervises foremen and craftsmen in the material handling areas; delegates work activities to meet productivity requirements.
- Checks lifting & transport works’ compliance to design, specification and quality standard.
- Keeps track of work schedule, productivity/progress and costs; ensures deliverables are met based on approved work schedule and budget.
- Collates data on production inputs, including re-work, quality defects and other relevant reports; recommends necessary preventive and/or corrective action, as necessary.
- Coordinates with other sections in Operations to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Reports regularly to the Section Manager the performance of his assigned discipline.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least three (3) years of management experience
- At least seven (7) years of rigging & material handling experience in the construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other related sectors.