Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets scaffolding plan and related engineering drawings.
- Prepares materials and tools such as slings, wires, wire ropes, shackles, pipes, planks, ratchets etc. for
- Does measurements and conversions from English to Metric and vice-versa.
- Sets up barricades in the work area before operation.
- Does installation, alteration & dismantling of scaffolds.
- Inspects scaffolding structures based on quality and safety requirements, standards and specifications.
- Assists in weighing and moving structures & modules within erection site or from erection site to the bulkhead
- Ensures site access and emergency route are safe identified and confirmed.
- Does maintenance & inventories of scaffolding materials when not in use.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- TESDA NC II holder or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience in scaffolding works in a construction, oil & gas, mining and other similar sector.