Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Prepares draft contractual responses to other Parties contract correspondence.
- Initiates/prepares draft contract correspondence concerning the other Parties obligations (Notices, positional correspondence)
- Assists Contracts Manager in contractual/commercial negotiations with client and downstream sub-contractors.
- Monitors and continuously follow up timely submission of deliverables.
- Follows and improves as necessary the process for technical approval and project authorization.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Engineering is preferred.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in contracts administration or management, preferably in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.