Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Understands the scope of each project and has the capability to create execution strategy to in compliance with allocated budget.
- Leads all electrical design work common within the oil & gas industry, including power generation and utility systems, termination diagrams, MCC shedules, block diagrams, cable schedules, MTOs, layouts, input to PIDs, cable tray design and MCT shedules.
- Interacts directly with discipline design leads, site teams and provide technical resolutions in case of design discrepancies.
- Establishes design procedures/specifications.
- Coordinates with the designers from the respective engineering disciplines.
- Troubleshoots and escalates appropriately any technical issues and follow-up for quick resolution.
- Provides technical leadership and supervision and is expected to play a key role in interfacing with other disciplines
- Prepares bulk material specifications and datasheets and conducts vendor document review.
- Ensures adequate handover from design to construction and commissioning teams.
- Electrical Engineering Graduate or any related field.
- Familiar with Detail design work flow.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience with brownfield projects & preparation of work packs.
- Must have experinece with F&G and Emergency shutdown systems.
- Must have experience with systems testing, start-up and commissioning.