Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Provides technical leadership to a team of electrical engineers.
- Prepares P&ID, cable tray designs, MCC and MCT schedules, layouts, models and other electrical engineering deliverables.
- Establishes design procedures and specifications
- Prepares and reviews electrical design, constructability, installation of power generation and utility systems.
- Provides assistance along the Commissioning and Start-Up activities.
- Devises new approaches to problems and prepare or modify structural drawings, specifications, calculations & standards and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices.
- Coordinates with other disciplines, sub-contractors, designers, and clients.
- Resolves constructability issues, installation reviews and other technical queries/comments of counterparts/sub-contractors.
- Performs ocular site visit when necessary to obtain relevant information.
- Electrical Engineering graduate
- At least ten (10) years of overall experience in engineering design in a construction, oil & gas or LNG engineering, power, mining and/or other similar industries.
- Proficient in using Autodesk AutoCAD software or any equivalent engineering software.
- Proficient in interpreting design drawings.
- Proficient in MS Office applications for reportorial functions