Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other assembly related documents prior to start of work.
- Checks project documents and drawings are in its latest registered revision.
- Keeps track of project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Keeps track and reports regularly to Project Controls the variations in the contract to support commercial claims.
- Leads a group of Field Engineers in tracking project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget;
- Ensures deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Collates, reviews and checks daily progress report, monthly report and balance material report for proper monitoring of the project.
- Prepares field queries about possible re-works based on actual site checking
- Coordinates with other sections in Operations to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Reports regularly to the Construction Manager or Director, or the Client the productivity/progress, and concerns raised in the Construction area.
- Enables Junior Engineers through mentoring and discussions.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Engineering Graduate, with degree related to the position.
- At least three (3) years of project or construction management experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.