Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Studies and interprets ITB documents such as scope of work, standard specifications and requirements for a project bid proposal upon receipt from immediate superior.
- Issues preliminary estimate plans and schedules to an assigned group of estimators.
- Works regularly with other Departments / Functions re: inputs and support to estimating activities
- Prepares job forecast, price schedules, cost rates, and other estimates.
- Reviews the accuracy of the estimate/s done by assigned estimators prior to the review of the Assistant Manager
- Prepares various business correspondent to clarify project specification with the Client.
- Conducts site visits and pre-estimate clarifications, as necessary.
- Checks for engineering assumptions and deviations in every estimates
- Participates in meetings and reviews for clarification and discussion of tender proposal
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least two (2) years of supervisory and/or management experience
- At least five (5) years of experience in estimation in a construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar sectors.