Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Works regularly with suppliers, sub-contractors, distributors, forwarder agents etc.
- Liaison between in-house departments, engineering, planning, accounts etc…
- Generates detailed advance time scheduling reports (plan and actual status) daily updating if necessary in ORACLE
- Expedites purchase orders to adhere to delivery schedules
- Logs appropriate and relevant communications and identifies delivery impact to planning functions.
- Re-aarrange material deliveries from suppliers should any changes in the plan occur.
- To ensure supplier compliance with all required documentation / certifications requirements.
- To ensure where required that suppliers provide feedback / reporting on delivery status and to follow through on any areas of concern particularly where there may be internal interface issues e.g. approvals of vendor documents etc.
- Follow through with supplier non-conformance as advised by QA's supplier audit or NCRs for material supplied.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least five (5) years in procurement and/or supply chain management in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar sectors.
- Has previous experience in LC negotiations and establishments
- Has good knowledge of customs & clearance procedures in the Philippines
- Has used / high knowledge in Oracle iProcurement and in other MS Office applications.