Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews of P&ID, Instrumentation Engineering Deliverables, and Electrical Models as per the Document Distribution matrices.
- Initiates efforts to optimize the engineering, procurement, testing, and construction activities to assist the Contractor in meeting the project schedule.
- Provides Engineering Input to resolve Construction Issues.
- Reviews and provides technical approval of Site Query and Variation Change Request.
- Reviews and does quantity validation of Contractor request for Variation Orders related to instrumentation works.
- Provides assistance along the Commissioning and Start-Up activities.
- Performs As-Built as per project requirement.
- Ensures that all activities comply with Quality Control procedures during engineering phase.
- Provide assistance in the execution of all project close-out activities.
- Works closely with the Safety Team to ensure that HSE standards are maintained during engineering phase.
- Does progress reporting to the Engineering Manager on a Weekly and Monthly basis.
- Performs other similar or related duties as required or assigned by Project Manager.
- BS Instrumentation and Controls Engineering Graduate
- Basic knowledge in E&I detailing.
- Proficient in using Autodesk AutoCAD software or any equivalent engineering software.
- Proficient in interpreting design drawings.
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft applications.
- At least five (5) years of experience as Instrumentation Engineer in the oil & gas design industry.