Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and or prepares scope of work and assigns tasks to various team members accordingly
- Reviews performance and progress and prepares weekly reports (internal as well as external).
- Keeps track of project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Monitors and follows through various resource requirements such as manpower, equipment, materials and other resources required by the Project.
- Oversees engineering, Vendor and construction interfaces associated with engineering, design and Vendor deliverables and interfaces.
- Engineering graduate (Minimum BSc, MSc preffered)
- At least eight (8) years of project engineering or engineering management experience on EPC based projects in the petrochemical Industries.