Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Performs duties of a coach and auditor of the HSE Management System
- Leads monitoring and assessment of Philippine HSE Legal and Other Requirements (LOR) compliance issues and concerns to the HSE Manager (and VP for HSE). To include Project HSE execution and compliance.
- Provides inputs for monitoring the HSE/ HSEMS Budget and Capital Expenditure proposals to support legal compliance and operational requirements
- Provide periodic reports as required by the HSE Manager.
- Participate in HSE Training as SME when tapped by the HSE Leadership or TDD
- Building strong relationship with the frontline leadership in operations and other functional divisions and departments aimed to partner and eliminate the roadblocks to project execution and on-time delivery.
- Supports the development of high caliber HSE personnel who will help drive the Company’s HSE culture as core or project staff.
- Actively participates in people management processes deemed necessary for career growth, transition to next level and succession planning such as hiring, training, engagement, etc.
- Supports readiness of the Yards and Philippines Offices relative to Government and Project HSE-related requirements
- Communicate HSEMS look-ahead plans as well as potential and identified roadblocks to the HSE Manager to help drive smooth workflows and execution. (Or, alternately, thru the VP for HSE)
- Supports post-project review and evaluation relative to HSE performance & compliance, to include Emergency Preparedness and Response (EPR)-related items.
- Maintains the central data & records repository of HSE Management System, OSH Govt Reports, Safety Operations data, Bid-related data/ submittals, post-project and the like.
- Reports to his Manager the HSEMS performance of his assigned area, to include activities, initiatives and concerns
- Leads the HSEMS Team and operations counterparts to support the company goal of incident and injury free operations
- Assesses, recommends and implements programs/ procedures/ work instructions which aims for an incident and injury free workplace for our employees, divisions, customers, subcontractors and communities where our businesses operate.
- Implement and maintain the HSE Manual and other HSEMS Procedures within her assigned functional scope, like, Corrective and Preventive Action Report (CPAR), LOR Register, Management Review, etc.)
- Supports all HSE-related Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Liase and coordinates with HSEMS partner agencies and organizations, such as TUV SUD, DOLE, BWC, OSHC, OSHNET, Clients, and like for legal laws updates, trainings/ seminars as well as other compliance and competency updates
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate any four (4) year College course
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or other Technical Courses, is an advantage
- Passed DOLE-prescribed Basic Occupational Safety and Health for Construction (COSH) Training
- Knowledgeable in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Management Systems
- Proficient in MS Office Applications such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Good written and verbal communications skills (English and Filipino)
- Possess strong leadership skills
- At least four (4) years of experience in Supervisory level position
- Must have at least six (6) years of working in HSE Management System