Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other assembly related documents prior to start of work.
- Checks project documents and drawings are in its latest registered revision.
- Keeps track of project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Keeps track and reports regularly to Project Controls the variations in the contract to support commercial claims.
- Prepares daily progress report, monthly report and balance material report for proper monitoring of the project.
- Prepares field queries about possible re-works based on actual site checking.
- Coordinates with other sections in Operations to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Reports regularly to the Manager or Director, or the Client the productivity/progress, and concerns raised in the Construction area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least two (2) years of project or construction management experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.