Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Plans, reviews and administers construction and erection activities in the site to optimize resources and minimize cost;
- Plans and allocates appropriate manpower, tools, equipment and resources for various project activities.
- Ensures the construction/erection works are compliance to design, specification and standard quality.
- Keeps track of project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures construction/erection deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Coordinates with other sections in Operations to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Assists in the review of construction/erection procedures and work instructions to improve operating quality and efficiency of processes in accordance to quality management system requirements.
- Assists Business Development in accomplishing the questionnaires and checklist of the prospective customers during the Pre-Award stage and provides bid documents as requested.
- Reports regularly to the Construction Manager the progress performance in the assigned area/site.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least five (5) years in a leadership role (supervisory and/or management experience)
- At least ten (10) years of project or construction management or related experience in the construction, modularization, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.