Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other assembly related documents prior to start of survey works.
- Checks project documents and drawings are in its latest registered revision.
- Assists the Dimensional Control Engineer / Surveyor in administering land and geodetic surveys.
- Sets up tool station, automatic level, Stadia rod, range pole, tripod, etc.
- Records all necessary survey data.
- Assists in perform in-process survey verification to ensure that the dimensions are within the required tolerances.
- Does the necessary re-surveying of structural layout to establish accuracy with required horizontal & vertical elevation and control point benchmarks.
- Reports misalignments that may impact on proper & accurate installation, erection, or assembly of structures.
- Assists in the preparation of field sketch reports, survey plans and computations, and other necessary documents/records.
- Works regularly with Quality Control and Equipment re: the calibration and adjustment of all survey equipment.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High School or Technical/Vocational Course Graduate
- At least two (2) years of dimensional control or related experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.