Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other assembly related documents prior to start of survey works.
- Checks project documents and drawings are in its latest registered revision.
- Surveys construction work using equipment such as tool station, automatic level, Stadia rod, range pole, tripod, etc. by applying standard surveying techniques and procedures.
- Checks structures & equipment layout for consistency with drawings.
- Records all necessary survey data.
- Analyses dimensional control plans for adherence to construction plan, dimensional tolerances and specifications.
- Perform in-process survey verification to ensure that the dimensions are within the required tolerances.
- Does the necessary re-surveying of structural layout to establish accuracy with required horizontal & vertical elevation and control point benchmarks.
- Reports misalignments that may impact on proper & accurate installation, erection, or assembly of structures.
- Prepares field sketch reports, survey plans and computations, and other necessary documents/records.
- Works regularly with Quality Control and Equipment re: the calibration and adjustment of all survey equipment.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Licensed Civil or Geodetic Engineer
- At least two (2) years of dimensional control or related experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.