Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews the legibility, accuracy & completeness of all documents that will be part of project quality records.
- Coordinates with QC inspectors and other concerned parties on the provision of detailed information on the inspected items.
- Prepares inspection and test reports (ITR) required by the project according to the established Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) & procedures through conventional reporting or automated systems (e.g. JointCheck or WeldMS) as appropriate.
- Coordinates with AG&P QC Inspectors & Client’s Representatives on the review and approval of the ITRs
- Compiles documents such as testing package, non-conformity report, index of release report, engineering drawings, punch list and any other documents to complete of Manufacturing Data Book (MDB).
- Maintains a monitoring of all inspection reports to have its updated status.
- Prepares the relevant statistics and tracking report of outstanding ITRs of all RFIs at the end of each day
- Maintains file of inspection reports.
- Handovers Completions dossier and MDB to client according to the agreed time frame.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Preferably Engineering graduate
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft applications such as MS Word & MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- At least three (3) years of experience in quality technical documentation in a construction, oil & gas, power & mining and/or other industrial sectors.
- With background in ISO 9001 standard and any another quality tools.