Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Attends to tickets assigned by the IT Helpdesk.
- Receives instructions from the Backend Team, as required
- Installs, sets up and configures computer systems, hardware, software and other peripherals.
- Troubleshooting computer and network problems.
- Provides diagnosis and solves hardware/software faults.
- Replaces defective computer parts, if required
- Ensures computer equipment and facilities are repaired promptly and maintained at peak availability
- Maintains Inventory of the company Computer Assets and Peripherals
- Evaluates Hardware request submitted by the end-user and recommends the specifications required according to policy
- Coordinate with vendors/suppliers on technical issues.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology or any equivalent courses
- With at two (2) years of experience in the field of Information Technology
- With advance knowledge in PC and System troubleshooting.