Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Interprets equipment drawings & manuals;
- Examines/reviews the sequence of equipment assembly; follows the approved flow.
- Fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal products and equipment.
- Operates fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal.
- Shapes metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer.
- Straightens and realigns bent frames or structural components.
- Inspects, assembles and smoothens seams and joints of burred surfaces.
- Re-assembles panels to check for proper fitment and alignment.
- Disassembles parts and components to give way for repair.
- Performs various metal working techniques to restore damage body shell or dented panels.
- Assesses equipment for replacement of parts or panels which are beyond repair.
- Installs remaining parts and components for vehicle assembly completion.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Technical / Vocational Course
- With valid driver’s license and applicable certifications
- Able to conduct mechanical and electrical inspections.
- Able to write data and indicators of the equipment.
- At least two (2) years of work experience in the similar position or in any maintenance activity / equipment industry.