Education : High School Diploma
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Participates daily in walk around inspection prior to driving and/or equipment operation.
- Does pre-inspection of equipment prior to use.
- Drives trucks and trailer to move materials from one location to another.
- Does loading and unloading of materials.
- Assists in transferring/moving materials from the drop-off point to its storage location.
- Follows the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for the assigned vehicle/equipment.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High School or Technical/Vocational Graduate, preferably in Automotive & Heavy Equipment Machinery.
- Licensed Driver (Restriction 1, 2, 3, 8)
- Certified Truck and/or Trailer Driver by a locally recognized certifying body/training provider