Education : High School Diploma
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Delegates and leads the daily activities of an assigned group of welders.
- Interprets fabrication and erection drawings;
- Examines/reviews the sequence of assembly/fabrication; follows the approved construction flow.
- Reviews regularly to ensure that assembly/fabrication drawings are on its latest revision.
- Prepares daily job plan and production/accomplishment report.
- Does pre-inspection of weld materials prior to turn-over to Quality Control for inspection.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- Qualified Welder
- At least five (5) years of experience in welding works in a construction, oil & gas, mining, and/or similar sector.