Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other assembly related documents prior to start of work.
- Plans and allocates appropriate manpower, tools, equipment and resources for various production activities.
- Supervises engineers, foremen and craftsmen in the fabrication and assembly areas; delegates work activities to meet productivity requirements.
- Checks fabrication & assembly works’ compliance to design, specification and quality standard.
- Keeps track of project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget. Does pre-inspection of weld materials prior to turn-over to Quality Control for inspection.
- Collates data on production inputs, including re-work, quality defects and other relevant reports; recommends necessary preventive and/or corrective action, as necessary.
- Coordinates with other sections in Operations to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Reports regularly to the Fabrication Manager the performance of his assigned discipline.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least three (3) years of management experience
- At least seven (7) years of project and/or construction management experience in the construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other related sectors.