Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Reviews procedures of different welding processes to be utilized on the project prior to issuance of consumables.
- Does the required storage, drying, handling, proper segregation, marking/identification and issuance of welding consumables such as but not limited to welding electrodes, filler wires, etc.
- Monitors daily the availability, utilization and return of welding consumables.
- Checks and facilitates the maintenance of welding equipment such as but not limited to baking, holding oven, electrode quivers, thermo hygrometer, etc.
- Records baking & holding time of welding consumables on drying & holding log sheets, and inventory.
- Returns all excess welding consumables to the Warehouse after completion of welding phase of work of project completion, as necessary.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- NCII Welding Certificate from TESDA or equivalent authority.
- At least two (2) years of experience in welding works/inventory in a similar industry/setting.
- Knowledge in reading/interpretation of welding symbols and welding procedure specifications (WPS) required by the projects.