Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews scope of responsibility and project specification form tender documents provided by the Client.
- Reviews and compiles required engineering drawings according to assigned discipline (P&ID, GA, piping isometrics, E&I diagrams, cable schedules, GA layouts, hook-up drawings, etc.)
- Works closely with the Project Management Team and Operations (Fabrication & Construction) and other subject matter experts to capture full scope of work.
- Develops work-scope, method statements, man-hour estimations for job-cards, material requests and other required documents.
- Ensures HSE risk assessment are in place and conducted, and permit-to-work applications are compliant to all work processes.
- Ensures ITP/ITRs and other quality documents are compiled in the test pack.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Engineering Graduate
- Proficiency in workpack preparation and other scheduling techniques.
- Knowledgeable of methods, materials, tools & equipment used in the oil &gas industry.
- At least two (2) years in the similar position in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar sectors.