Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Collate, analyze, study, and or review all pertinent project documents given by the Lead Engineer/ immediate superior prior TEKLA modeling.
- Prepares detailed shop drawings in accordance with the established structural detailing manual.
- Provide connection details in 3D model with reference to applicable codes, standards, specifications, client design drawings, and other related documents.
- Executes drawing analysis and interpretation and prepares necessary revisions caused by drawing implications.
- Prepares material take-off, material requisition, bolts and shipping list.
- Check model and drawings in accordance with the established Engineering Detailing standards and procedures
- Provides engineering assistance to production during fabrication process.
- Maybe assigned on other duties by immediate superior within his level of competence.
- BS Civil Engineering / Architecture Graduate
- Advance level in using Tekla Software
- Proficient in using Autodesk AutoCAD software or any equivalent engineering software.
- Proficient in interpreting design drawings.
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft applications.
- Three (3) years of experience as X-Steel Modeler and Two (2) years as Tekla Detailer.